Sunday, January 6, 2008

Another update

Bodhi is doing better today. He got up, ate, went potty, and let me clean him up at 4 am. Woke up again at 6 for some water. Woke up again at 8 for meds, breakfast, potty, and cleaning. I took a load of towels and blankets down to the washing machine. I have to make a run to the grocery store today for some more supplies - OxyClean, people food, paper towels, and so on. I'll be doing more cleaning of the rug the next time he wakes up.

Right now, I'm taking a little break to do some blogging, crossword puzzles, and coffee. Lots of coffee. When hubby takes a break, he goes and shoots things on the computer. He did that last night while the pups and I slept. It's nice that we can spell each other that way. He has to go back to work tomorrow, though, so I'm hoping for things to continue getting easier.

Back to it...

Peace - D

1 comment:

Heather said...

I remember being on 24 hour Pouncival (my cat) watch after he had his megacolon surgery. Whew! The feeding tube in his neck caused air to get under his skin. His skin actually CRACKLED! He was like friggin' Rice Krispies for days! I can laugh now, but then I was wigged.

All will be well!