Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Bill's Last Day at Microsoft

What more can I say? Bill Gates is one of the most revered but reviled, watched but misunderstood, and seen but not heard leaders in the industry. Personally, I only use his OS for work. At home I'm all Mac. I do, however, use MS Office on my Mac because I'm so accustomed to it. Apple has an alternative s/w but I've never quite gotten used to it.

So today I share with you a video of Bill's last day at Microsoft. It was something they put together for the Consumer Electronics Show in Vegas. Quite funny! I particularly loved all the celeb cameos! Enjoy - D


2 comments:

Coal Miner's Granddaughter said...

Too funny! That helped lift my day a little.

Momma said...

CMGD -

I'm so glad! I think some planet is in retrograde or something. Everyone I know is ready to choke the living shit out of someone else.

At least we can laugh at BG!

D