Thursday, January 31, 2008

L O S T ... Bad Robot!

Last night I watched the season ender of Lost from last season. I watched it out of the corner of my eye at first. After all, I watched it when it first aired, and I have it on my iTunes library.

Mm-mmm.

You see, this is the mark of a truly great TV show. If you get sucked into it all over again, if you still care about the characters, if you still are dying to see that one scene all over again - if you still get goosebumps - it's a keeper. My God, when Charlie floated away from the portal and made the sign of the cross before dying... they just don't write many shows like this.

I'm so glad I have 48 more new episodes to see of it before it goes completely away.

I'm not much for TV, on the whole, but I love a good show. You can keep "Celebrity Apprentice," "Wife Swap," and "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition." I'll take Lost.

Less than two hours to go for the season premier!!!!!

But no, I'm not excited at all, in case you were wondering!

Tomorrow I hope to wax poetic about how great tonight's show was. Two full hours. Me, my hubby, our son, and lots of shushing to the dogs.

Aaaaaahhhhhh

And by the way? The itch goes on. It's definitely a medication reaction because even my dentist discovered it during my 6-month check-up. There's a bulls-eye type lesion under my tongue. He said it's classic for drug reaction. He took a picture and everything. *sigh* I always wanted to be a case study... NOT!

Tomorrow is my final day of Lyrica (and I'm probably not taking it). I'll also be starting a course of steroids, though it won't improve my batting average, damn it. It will just make me grouchy, bloated, and jumpy. Maybe it will even help with the itch. God, I hope so.

Gotta go get ready for LOST! Bad Robot, indeed.

Peace - D

1 comment:

Coal Miner's Granddaughter said...

Yeah, I've got to say that I'm not much of a reality show kind of gal. Personally, I'm all about Reaper and Supernatural. Great shows!

Hope you enjoy Lost!