Saturday, February 23, 2008

My TV Boyfriend

Frankly, I was hoping I would get Sawyer ("Lost") or maybe McSteamy ("Grey's Anatomy") but my TV Boyfriend, according to the quiz, is Peter Petrelli ("Heroes"). Guess I'd better actually watch it once to see if I like him before we pledge our troth (WTH does that mean anyway?) Here's the man I'll be throwing over my Sweet Baboo for:



Seriously. Today is a better day. Everything's gonna be alright. And I have this new boyfriend. Thanks, Heather, for coming up with something interesting for me to do for today's blog!

Oh, and I picked up a copy of "The Virgin's Lover" (Phillipa Gregory) so that I can stay immersed in post Henry VIII English history for a while longer. As my Sweet Baboo said today, "Isn't it great to discover an established writer?" Oh yes, I love being able to pick up one book after another. First there was Weis & Hickman (Dragonlance) then Diana Gabaldon (still haven't finished all of her time travel romances) and now Gregory.

So if you need to find me, I'll be in the library. Chu-yeah! Like I have one of those anymore1

:-)

Peace - D

1 comment:

Coal Miner's Granddaughter said...

Glad you're now a Phillipa Gregory freak, too! You have been turned to the dark side. Mwha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

Yeah, I don't watch Heroes, either. He's cute, though!