Thursday, March 20, 2008

Just a Quickie

Where have I been?

In the hospital. I had a cardiac cath this morning, but I talked the doctor into letting me come home tonight. I went to the hospital with chest pains Wednesday morning, but thankfully my heart is fine. The cardiologist told my husband that it was a very boring procedure, because everything was fine. Something had caused my EKG to be weird, though. Still don't know what.

It's quite likely that I have an ulcer, because the stress in this house has been ungodly since well...you know.

I'll catch up tomorrow, because I'm going to be stuck in my room recuperating.

Love to you all - D

4 comments:

Not Afraid to Use It said...

Holy mother of god D!!! Sending you tons of prayers and positive vibes!! We need to get you to that hockey game so you can yell and jump all the stress out of your system!!

Maggie May said...

You seem to be incredibly young for this type of thing to have happened. I am really sorry & wish you a really speedy recovery!

Coal Miner's Granddaughter said...

Christ on a bike, woman! Thanks the for the update (although you didn't need to) and take it the hell easy! Don't make me come up there and tie you down to the bed.

Wait. Never mind. You might enjoy that too much...

Momma said...

NATUI - I hear ya. I need that hockey game. I'd like to go one night when the Caps are on fire, but hey....can't predict that, can we?

Maggie May - Thanks for visiting my blog. Yes, I'm a little young for it, but there's a history of both cancer and heart disease in my family. Can't be too careful.

CMGD - Heh - Christ on a Bike. He must be riding to Good Friday services! Hmm...tying to the bed...not quite ready for it, but I'll work on it!

Peace - D