Friday, April 18, 2008

A Little Bling for my Friends

If you are into awards, you might be happy to know that I'm finally figuring out how to share the ones I've gotten from friends :-) Here are the winners today, the bloggers who can say, "She loves me! She really loves me!"

To Maggie May, let me say that I <3 (heart, aka, less than three) your blog and your wit. I will keep reading you!

Also, to Shrinky-poo over at Shrink Wrapped Scream, keep the great blogs coming! Love reading you!










For my first commenter and the first blog I subscribed to, Not Afraid to Use It!
She has wry wit and isn't afraid to use it! Thanks for being my friend!

Also for Cathy at CrazyCath's Reflections!
Cathy has helped me get my bearings a couple of times when it seems that life is stomping on my head; thanks for being my friend!

And last but not least, Heather at Coal Miner's Granddaughter for being hilarious and Southern, two of my favorite things. Thanks for being my friend, particularly when I couldn't stop scratching!














If you haven't had the pleasure of reading these blogs, you're in for a treat. Go there now! That is an order!

Peace - D

7 comments:

Maggie May said...

Momma ........ that is a lovely surprise & well appreciated. Many thanks!

Shrinky said...

Oh momma, what a beautiful start to my day - you've wrapped a smile round my heart! Thank you my friend, consider yourself well and truly hugged.. x

Akelamalu said...

Well done on the awards :)

Daryl E said...

Excellent choices, Momma!

CrazyCath said...

Awwww Momma! Thank you! That's very kind. I only do what you would do for me. I know you would.

Anyway, which award is it for me? The friend one or the <3 one? Let me know then I'll pick it up. I think it's the friend one but want to be sure.

(I'm too knackered - Just spent HOURS gutting the bathroom!)

Momma said...

Cath -

It's the second one, although you're welcome to both, if you want them :-)

(Apparently I still have much to learn about dishing these out clearly ;-)

Peace - D

CrazyCath said...

Momma - I am honoured. The second one it is. It's on my sidebar and your name will be added beneath forthwith!
Thank yo so much. And I'm sending you extra big hugs. ((((HUGS))))

And I better go to bed now. ;0)