Monday, April 14, 2008

Manic Monday

I am back at my desk. Yessss!

I really pushed myself this weekend: clearing out clutter, boxing up books and clothing for Goodwill, packing away some things that belong to my son, since he'll be moving out at some point. Why should the stuff continue to clog every available inch of space? I made real progress, and the best part was that I had the energy, stamina, and strength to do it all. The new pain meds are a God-send.

Part of what we accomplished this weekend was to move my desk out of my "office" (which is now my daughter's bedroom for the time being) and into the corner of the living room. It's not a perfect arrangement, but let me tell you, I am so glad to have my desk back. I have missed it! I felt more organized and much more productive today. In fact, I am going to bed with no loose ends in sight!

This post is necessarily short. I have to finish reading The Constant Princess (Philippa Gregory) tonight. I have to!

Tomorrow I will be more inspired to write an interesting post, because I will be all caught up with my paperwork (check!) and will be simply moving forward from there.

See you then - D

10 comments:

Lori said...

I just had to pop over and visit your site again. I meant to after your sweet post about my daughter's birthday and spaced it. Big surprise, with all the hoopla going on.
I also cannot believe I have neglected to add you to my list of Blogs I Love.
Shame on me!

Hugs-
Lori

Lori said...

P.S.
The Constant Princess is one of my favorites. I think it's even on my Shelfari.
Let me know what you think of it.

quilly said...

Hey, I just finished all my paperwork and don't seem to have anything on my list to do tomorrow. I am scared.

Momma said...

Lori - thanks! I like being a blog you love. I need to update my list, too. I usually just keep updating BlogLines, but then when someone reads my blog, they don't see all of the wonderful blogs I read (and thus get referrals to them). I didn't manage to finish The Constant Princess last night. I have about 50 pages to go, but I want to strangle Henry. Just strangle him. He was - at the very least - bipolar.

Quilly - Want to come over and help with all my chores??

:-)

Peace - D

Coal Miner's Granddaughter said...

Yeah! Glad you got so much done and are finishing Constant Princess. Have you read Boleyn Inheritance? It's about Anne of Cleves and Katherine Howard. It's the next one. Sorry, I got you hooked! :-)

Akelamalu said...

You got a lot done - it's a great feeling isn't it? :)

Not Afraid to Use It said...

I am so glad you got so much accomplished!! That is so awesome! I got an entire box of crystal unpacked yesterday. It is amazing how peaceful one feels to get something accomplished. Good on you!

Momma said...

CMGD - I really liked The Constant Princess, but I found the ending a little bit abrupt and unsatisfying. Why did she choose to just SKIP over the birth and childhood of Mary? It was like Gregory just went, "Oh hell, my deadline is looming....so I'll just write a quick summary chapter!" The Boleyn Inheritance was much better!

Akela - Yes, getting that much done was liberating!

NATUI - It definitely feels great to accomplish something around the house. I could actually sleep better at night! Unpacking? I still have stuff in boxes from 2 years ago!

Peace - D

Lori said...

Momma-
I thought the same thing! The first 90% or so of the story is so detailed, and draws you in and then she just ran out of time and tacked on the ending.
CMGD - I loved The Other Boleyn Girl and haven't read the Boleyn Inheritance.
I also haven't seen TOBG movie, the actors just seemed wrong to me. Especially Henry.
But I'm weird and fickle. :)

ed said...

情趣用品,情趣,情色,成人,A片,自拍,情趣用品,情趣,色情,成人影片,色情影片,免費A片,情趣用品,情趣,成人網站,A片下載,日本AV,做愛,情趣用品,情趣,美女交友,A片,辣妹視訊,情色視訊,情趣用品,情趣,色情聊天室,聊天室,AV,成人電影,A片,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣商品,情趣,情趣

情色,A片,AIO,AV,日本AV,色情A片,AV女優,A漫,免費A片,A片下載,情色A片,哈啦聊天室,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,色情聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080視訊聊天室,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,免費視訊聊天,上班族聊天室,080中部人聊天室,視訊聊天室,視訊聊天,成人聊天室,一夜情聊天室,辣妹視訊,情色視訊,成人,成人影片,成人光碟,成人影城,自拍

情趣用品,A片,AIO,AV,AV女優,A漫,免費A片,日本AV,寄情築園小遊戲,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色文學,色情,色情遊戲,一葉情貼圖片區,色情網站,色情影片,微風成人, 嘟嘟成人網,成人,成人貼圖,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片,成人影片,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,080視訊聊天室,視訊聊天室

情趣用品,A片,aio,av,av女優,a漫,免費a片,aio交友愛情館,a片免費看,a片下載,本土自拍,自拍,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色文學,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,色情遊戲,嘟嘟情人色網,一葉情貼圖片區,色情影片,情色網,色情網站,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人小說,成人電影

情趣用品,情趣,情趣商品,自拍,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,哈啦聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,H漫,A片,AV,AV女優,A漫,免費A片,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色小說,情色文學,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,色情遊戲,SEX,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片,成人貼圖,成人圖片區