Friday, April 11, 2008

Now this is exciting!

I have become the happy recipient of two blog awards from dear, sweet Maggie May. She writes a lovely blog and I am happy to call her a blogger friend!

You really don't know how much these mean to me. Writing can sometimes feel like a lonely, self-centered, self-involved task that I cannot give up. I have been blogging in one form or another for several years now, but this blog has by far been the most rewarding. It has allowed me to "stretch my legs" and write about many topics. I love it.

So here are the awards:

First, she would love to sit down and have a "cuppa" tea and a good chat with me . Right back at ya, Maggie! I think we would be fast friends!She also bestowed this one on me for being a blogging friend. There is something so rewarding about seeing your reader stats go up. I'm finally seeing double-digit readers every day, and she's one of them. Likewise, her blog is in my BlogLines feeds (the number of feeds grows daily, it seems). I love reading her. :-)


So thank you, Maggie May! I'm proud of these awards and will gladly add them to my "bling."

Peace - D

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Thanks for stopping by my spot! Glad you liked the post.

Not Afraid to Use It said...

That is awesome!! Put those in your trophy case and shine them every day! You deserve them!

Childlife said...

Congratulations, DP - They look good at your place :)