Monday, April 7, 2008

Revelations

This is a little meme I picked up from Pink Warm And Dry...
Her Revelations Meme.

Enjoy - D

I've come to realize that my boobs:
Are experiencing the truth of gravity. But they're still not bad.

I've come to realize that when I talk:
I don't often get the right words out. I prefer to write things.

I've come to realize that, when I love someone:
I find it hard to say no, even when it's for their own good.

I've come to realize that I need:
To take the time for me: to write, to meditate, to recharge, and to vacation.

I've come to realize that I've lost:
Many of the creative passions I used to have: embroidery, drawing, singing, and so on.

I've come to realize that I hate it when:
I'm lied to or purposely mislead. (I kept the same answer as PWD, because it's so true!)

I've come to realize that if I'm drunk:
I don't like how much more unsteady I am. It's not worth it.

I've come to realize that money:
Will always be there for us to just get by. We're never going to be rich, and I'm not sure if I really want to be.

I've come to realize that people:
Probably have a sliver of good in them, but sometimes it's hard for me to tease out. Mostly they aren't as sweet as my pets.

I've come to realize that I'll always be:
A worry-wart. I learned it from one of the best (Mom) and can't seem to just let things go, much as I try to.

I've come to realize that I have a crush on:
No one. I guess I'm past that now.

I've come to realize that the last time I cried I was:
Out of frustration when our daughter moved back home. I knew that my peace was blown for awhile.

I've come to realize that my cell phone is:
A necessary evil. I hate being always tied in, but it offers some security, too. And really, who doesn't have one?

I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning:
The first thing I thought about was making some coffee. :-)

I've come to realize that before I go to sleep at night :
I have trouble shutting off my thoughts and would probably never sleep without my meds.

I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about:
Taking a nice long vacation on a beach somewhere.

I've come to realize that babies:
Are wonderful little creatures, though I will never have any more of my own. I'm looking forward to grandchildren someday.

I've come to realize that when I get on Myspace:
I feel very old. So I don't do it much.

I've come to realize that today I will:
Get more done that I expect to at this moment.

I've come to realize that tonight I will:
Watch Medium and try really hard to go to sleep right after (without diving back into a book).

I've come to realize that tomorrow I will:
Be thankful that it isn't Monday again.

I've come to realize that I really want to:

Be a successful writer with lots more books out there.

2 comments:

Don Mills Diva said...

This is a great meme - I don't think I've ever seen it before.

Akelamalu said...

That's one I haven't seen before, I enjoyed reading your answers. :)