Thursday, May 22, 2008

And now for something completely different

Today's blog is more of an entertainment/video blog. I promise I will write more tomorrow, but the post about Leo really drained me. It left me very pensive. I'll get back to more stories shortly.

First, the entertainment. I saw a little Blogthing over at Celebration of Life's Place and decided, what the heck. I'm having one of those days...so here it is.




You Are a Crossword Puzzle



You are well read, and you have a good head for remembering facts.

You are a wordsmith. You have a way with words, and you're very literate.

You are a mysterious person who enjoys dropping little clues every now and then.



So I'm a crossword puzzle - not too surprising! And since I felt like I needed to pick up a little Blogthing of my own, I chose the one that tells you what your taste in music says about you. Here's what mine says about me:




What Your Taste in Music Says About You



Your musical tastes are intense and rebellious.

You are intelligent... but in a very unconventional way.



You are curious about the world. You love doing something new.

In fact, you enjoy taking risks and doing things most people would shy away from.



You are very physical. It's likely that you're athletic, but not into team sports.

You have the soul of an artist. Beauty and harmony are important to you.



And now for the video. Cool stuff!

My son shared this video from Buenos Aires with me. It demonstrates the creativity and larger vision of one man (or group?) with animated graffiti. I found it rather interesting, and I hope you will enjoy it.

Rather than joining the site and downloading the video, I think it's easier for you to just go here to watch it.

Peace - D

4 comments:

Maggie May said...

You have a talented son! I normally HATE graffiti with a vengeance! This little monster seemed to gobble it up!

Momma said...

Oh Maggie - my son didn't actually do the drawings. :-) He simply shared the video with me - Peace - D

Sandy said...

I am a crossword puzzle, too!

Daryl said...

I love puzzles .. I am a puzzle person who is also problem solver .. and I didnt need to take the test to find this out .. LOL ..

:-Daryl