Tuesday, June 17, 2008

New Bling (thanks to San)


Today I've been honored with this new blog award by my friend San Meredith over at A Life with a View. She and her husband own a wonderful art gallery in Santa Fe, NM, and she often has wonderful photographs on her page, along with her wonderful writing.

Of my blog, she kindly said, "Honest, soulful, midlife confrontations. Life, pain, joy. The sweet spot where they intersect." She's a woman who has been where I am, and she made it through beautifully. She is like a mentor to me, and I read her blog whenever she graces us with something new.

Thanks again for this award, San. It is greatly appreciated and will be cherished! When I have ruminated on it a bit, I'll pass the honor on to some of my other blog buddies who deserve it

Peace - D
(by the way, if you like this blog, you might also like my other venture Bidden or Not Bidden. I love having visitors there, too!)

7 comments:

tysdaddy said...

Cool! Congratulations . . .

Coal Miner's Granddaughter said...

Congrats, hon! Woo hoo! You deserve it!

San said...

Doris, I am glowing from ear to ear with the nice things you said about my blog and me.

I am SO glad I discovered yours. And thanks for letting us know about the other one.

Momma said...

San - I just realized that I used "wonderful" three times in the same sentence to describe you. I think that sums it up! :-)

Daryl said...

And she is absolutely right ... that award is much deserved!

:-Daryl

Momma said...

Daryl, thanks! I'm glad to know that my readers see the purpose behind my blog. :-)

Peace - D

Lavinia Ladyslipper said...

Congratulations Momma! It's an award that you richly deserve...