Sunday, June 29, 2008

What Sports Car Are You?

I snagged this little quiz from CrazyCath's post here. I don't know that I've ever wanted to know which sports car I am, but I wouldn't mind taking this little beauty for a spin. In fact, one of the things I want to do before I die is to drive a race car on a closed track (of course). Hopefully I'll get to do that one day. Feel free to do this quiz on your own blog. Post a comment so I can check out your car lot! Peace - D

I'm a Lotus Elise!



You believe in maximum performance and minimum baggage. You like to travel light and fast, hit the corners hard, and dance like there's no tomorrow.


"Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.

8 comments:

Lavinia Ladyslipper said...

Fun quiz. I took it and have been declared a chevrolet corvette! woo hoo!!!

Country Girl said...

You said "yes" to the question: Do you enjoy going topless in the summer?

Didn't you? C'mon. You know you did!

I'm the Ferrari. I'm ok with that.

Thanks for leaving the comment on my blog!

SandyCarlson said...

This is a cool car to be! That car has an impish grin! Thanks for stopping by.

San said...

I'm a Lamborghini Murcielago, the raging bull of vehicles.

Who'd a thought???

Daryl said...

I dont know what sports car I am .. I do know what sports car I would want IF gas and parking werent so EXPENSIVE .. a MIATA .. in hot sexy BLUE ....

:-Daryl

Momma said...

Lavinia - I like it! A little racy but affordable! ;-)

Country Girl - Seriously, no! I figured I would be an old clunker based on my answers. I think the cars must just be randomly chosen. :-)

Sandy - It does, doesn't it? I hadn't noticed. I guess that's how I'm like this car.

San - Oooh, nice! How can you stand your bad self?

Daryl - I worked for a man at GE who had a little blue Miata. He loved it!

Peace - D

media concepts said...

I'm a Corvette. I knew I would be a Corvette. But Corvette was the winner by almost a 3 to 1 margin. Maybe the game is rigged? Maybe it's just for women (the topless question)?

Coal Miner's Granddaughter said...

According to the quiz, I'm a Lamborghini Murcielago. But, I'd rather be a Mazda Miata because I used to have one. *Sooooooooob!*