Sunday, July 6, 2008

Three Things My Husband Knows

He knows many things, but coming up with three things about me that were publishable on a PG-13 blog proved a little challenging for him. You see, I was tagged by Daryl from out & about in New York City to do this little meme.The only rules are (a) that I have to ask my SO/spouse/partner/roommate/whatever to name three things he knows about me. I'm to post those, and then...

At the end of the post, the player then tags a randomly chosen number of people and posts their blog names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged. the comment must end with the word 'pthththth'.

Here are the three things hubby came up with to say about me:

1 - I am very dedicated to my work.

2 - I am very empathetic toward people and animals.


3 - I have an incredibly sensitive nose.


Now it's your turn. And here are the taggees:

Coal Miner's Granddaughter
Not Afraid to Use It (can't wait to hear hers after the mushroom incident!)
Jay at The Depp Effect
Burgh Baby's Mom (let's see if the hubby is still paying attention through the blur of the Toddler!)

That should give enough people something to do for the evening. :-)

Peace - D

10 comments:

Jay said...

Three things he knows about ME? And I have to use them? Yikes! That's a little risky! LOL!

OK, I'll get onto this tomorrow. He's not feeling too good tonight, bless him.

SandyCarlson said...

Your husband thinks well of you! No. 3 has me giggling.

Ruth D~ said...

Hi Momma. I saw your comment about grammar on Leslie's blog and thought I'd hop on over for a visit. Seems like you have a lot going on, and quite a talent for poetry. I shall return.

Momma said...

Jay - I can't wait to read yours!

Sandy - Yes, he does think well of me, doesn't he? I'm quite happy about that.

Ruth D - Thanks for stopping by! I have a variety of topics I cover here. Hope you'll continue to join us.

Peace - D

Akelamalu said...

At least they were three nice things! LOL

Lavinia Ladyslipper said...

All stellar qualities. I wonder if a sensitive nose means sensitivity in other aspects too, like 'intuition'.

Baroness von Bloggenschtern said...

Does this mean you have a nose for trouble? I have a freakish sense of smell also; this is not always a good thing.

But lucky you, yours were all positive. Mine got stumped at 2, and I had to remind them it could be good or bad. Then the lightbulb went off, and it got easy...

Daryl said...

I can 'see' that about you .. except for the nose thing but I am sure he's right ...

:-Daryl

Momma said...

Akela - Yeah, it could have been much worse!

Lavinia - With me? Yes. I have a strong intuitive streak.

B von B - Oh, he needed a little nudge on the last one. He kept coming up with things I couldn't put here!

Daryl - We were watching the Verminators on Discovery last night and these guys would go into infested areas to exterminate bugs and rodents. They seemed to have a nose for the scent of insect or vermin waste. I told hubby that I had missed my calling. I could be a bug finder. (((shudder)))

Peace - D

Burgh Baby's Mom said...

Dude. The stuff that would spew from Mr. Husband's mouth is SO NOT bloggable! He would take it as a chance to bring on the embarrassing moments, no doubt about it. I'll ask him just to prove I'm right!