- Lavinia, dear, thank you for your specific suggestions. I will consider them all.
- Baroness, I have that lovely CD you sent me to take care of me in the worst moments.
- Daryl, thank you for your gentle hugs - they are so much appreciated.
- Leslie, all the best to your daughter. I know the drill. My husband always asks first, "Do we need to go to the hospital?"
- 3699, I'm glad you can't imagine what these feel like. I wish I couldn't.
- Jay, yes, the surgery is no guarantee of help, and it could make things worse -- or it could turn things around. It's a crap shoot.
- Moannie, I'm no superstar! :-) I wish someone would build me a house, though. I fear I'm headed toward disability, a place I don't want to go.
- Akelamalu, I think - yes - that there is a place in Hell in which people live in eternity with these headaches. I trust that God will give me a perfect new body one day.
My deepest love to you all....D