Saturday, September 27, 2008

A Meme of Fours (no tags)

My newest blogger friend, Moannie, tagged me for this meme. And in the interest of getting something besides a bizarre video up at the top of my blog, I figured I would go ahead and do this now and post something longer later on. Hope you enjoy it. I'm not tagging anyone, but if you see this and need a post today (or this week), go ahead and grab this. Remember to link back to me. Peace - D

(A)
Four places I go over and over:
  • Border's Books, where I spend too much money and can relax among strangers
  • On the extended walk around the neighborhood, with my dog friends in tow
  • Church, where I can find more peace among strangers and friends alike
  • My home office, where I am tortured by the knowledge that I work too much for salary and not enough for me
(B) Four people who e-mail me regularly:
  • Paul, my dear hubby who loves to keep in touch during the workday
  • Terry, my brother who loves to forward forward forward (but nothing political, just jokes or stuff about airplanes and space shuttles)
  • Teri, a dear friend from church
  • Gail, my sister who sends me updates a few times a week, if I'm lucky
(C) Four of my favorite places to eat:
  • Isabella's, a little Spanish restaurant in downtown Frederick
  • Barley & Hops, a little microbrewery close by
  • Bangkok Thai Kitchen, where they have fantastic kanom jeeb
  • Cracker Barrel, no apologies, just good Southern food
(D) Four places you'd rather be:
  • A warm beach
  • The Greek isles
  • A snuggly bed
  • A sailboat in the middle of the Mediterranean

(E) Four TV shows I could watch over and over:
  • Lost
  • Six Feet Under
  • Seinfeld (and I do)
  • Sex and the City

(F)
Four people I think will respond:
Any four who need a lark today!


2 comments:

Jo said...

Omigosh, my list of four places I would like to be:

A warm beach
The Greek isles
A snuggly bed
A sailboat in the middle of the Mediterranean

Oh yes!

I was chatting with a friend today, and he was telling me about Borders bookstores in the US. I had never heard of them before. The big chain here in Canada is Chapters Indigo. But I could hang out there for hours. All of them even have the ubiquitous Starbucks in them.

kennhyn said...

Barley & Hops, what yoour favourite beer there??