Saturday, October 18, 2008

Follow-Up to Satur-Daze


Last Saturday may have been what did me in, you know. I overdid it. But I am recovering and nearly back to normal, I'm happy to report. I thought I'd share some photos with you of the dogs, especially since you got to hear about their "spa day" last week. Enjoy - D


I wish I had this thing off...I wish I had this thing off...














Mommy, catch me!
















Sunshine...on my bulldog...makes me happy...



















Do I get a Scooby Snack now? Huh? Do I?
















And of course, the money shots.

9 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

I swear they are actually smiling....

Sarah said...

they are so cute!

Moannie said...

Oh dear me! I'm laughing, am I meant to. Beauties they are, but those faces!!!!

Akelamalu said...

Gosh I didn't realise how big they were until I looked at the photo of you holding one! :)

RiverPoet said...

MPM - Oh yeah, they love to smile!

Sarah - Thanks! I think so, too...

Moannie - They are the biggest clowns! This is why I let them stay. They entertain me! ;-)

Akela - True, they are big, but Bodhi looks especially big in that photo because he's in the foreground with all of the flash on him. I don't know why he still thinks he's small enough to get in my lap!

Peace - D

Ruth D~ said...

Adorable! I had nio sense of their size until I saw you holding one. What a hefty chunk of love.

Hilary said...

Oh they look so huggy as long as I dodge the slobber. ;) Nice nod to John Denver.

Lavinia said...

I think I'm in love. I couldn't keep my hands off these two if they were mine! So adorable! Surely you can never be mad at them for more than, like, 2 seconds. Look at those mugs!!!!

San said...

Adorable.