Monday, November 17, 2008

Just a Blogthing




The Ultimate Color Test



When you are at peace, you are:
Deeply stable


When you are moved to act, you are:
Giving and warm

When you are inspired, you are:
Creative and productive

When your life is perfectly balanced, you are:
Totally in the moment

Your life's purpose is:
To find contentment

The Ultimate Color Test

It's almost like a poem, yes? I got this Blogthing idea from Jo over at Celebration of Life. Pay her a visit and/or do your own Ultimate Color Test. Peace - D

8 comments:

tysdaddy said...

I did this and got . . .

When you are at peace, you are:

Giving and unselfish

When you are moved to act, you are:

Courageous and resolute

When you are inspired, you are:

Spontaneous and adventurous

When your life is perfectly balanced, you are:

Totally in the moment

Your life's purpose is:

To reach enlightenment

Fat, frumpy and fifty... said...

seems we are both seeking the same thing in life contentment..and it aint wrong either!! good fun!!

RiverPoet said...

Tysdaddy/Brian - It's fun, isn't it? For me, it really did describe me, which surprised me.

FFF - Contentment would be a good thing! When I have felt that way, I've been so completely happy.

Peace - D

Mental P Mama said...

This is beautiful. Thanks for the link.

Moannie said...

Bit deep for me right now. Have been reading posts for hours and my brain is fried. But I will try it and see what comes up.

® ♫ The Brit ♪ ® said...

Thanks for this riverpoet!
It's really interesting!
I have done mine and posted on my Blog with a thank you link to your Blog! x

Daryl said...

Clever .. off to try it

:-Daryl

HOPELESSBELIEVER said...

This looks cool! :) I'm going to do it too and see what I come up with, but, I think it is very nice that we all want and feel alot of the same things, lots of loving people out there for sure! take care,
Julian