The delightful San over at A Life with a View, gave me the Premio Dardos award. I have no idea what "premio dardos" means, but she wrote, "The PREMIO DARDOS award is 'given for recognition of cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values transmitted in the form of creative and original writing.'" Thank you, San!
I now pass this award to the following. If you don't know them yet, you should:
- Cloudia over at Comfort Spiral for her delightful writing about Hawaii
- Moannie at The View from This End for her wonderful life story
- Jennifer H. over at Thursday Drive for her incredible writing
- Brian over at The Cheek of God for his honest, beautiful writing
Fat, Frumpy, and Fifty sweetly gave me this Friends award.
This is the thinking behind this particular award:
I bestow this on the following:
- Michelle over at Not Afraid to Use It for being my very first reader (thanks Tatiana!)
- Heather at Coal Miner's Granddaughter for being my second reader and for thoughtfully including me on her Christmas card list!
- Mark over at The Walking Man for being my friend through the worst of it
- Jay over at The Depp Effect for giving so freely of her friendship
- Sandy C. over at Writing from Faith for always leaving beautiful, thoughtful comments
- Akelamalu over at Everything and Nothing for her continued comments even when I don't make it over to her place on a regular basis!
- Maggie over at Nuts in May for her wonderful friendship
Peace - and have a wonderful day....D