Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas!!!

One of my most desired hopes is coming true tonight, as my family is going with me to the Christmas Eve services at church! I don't know yet if our daughter will go with us, but she is invited and may decide to go. That would truly be a miracle. I have no illusions about anything beyond this one visit, but as I told my husband, it means a lot to me that they're going with me.

First, we'll go out to dinner together. Then we're coming home to change for church, and then we're going to the 7:30 service. After that, we're coming home to open our gifts. I am a very lucky woman.

I'll be back tomorrow with something more profound, but for now...

To all of my blog friends, lurkers, and followers, may you have a wonderful Christmas. I hope all your dreams come true!

9 comments:

tysdaddy said...

My wife wants to go to our local service. Just to unwind. And I might go as well . . .

Hope I don't melt . . .

Have a blessed day, my friend!

Leslie: said...

My honey and I are going to our service tonight at 6 and then coming back for a good old home cooked meatloaf and mashed potatoes dinner. Then he has to go to work the graveyard shift. *sigh*

Merry Christmas to you and yours and I do pray your daughter will decide to join you all.

Fat, frumpy and fifty... said...

AND HOPEFULLY YOURS TOO!!

LOVE SAZ X

Hilary said...

A very merry Christmas to you and yours, Doris.

Mental P Mama said...

Wishing that all your dreams come true! Merry Christmas!

Maggie May said...

What wonderful news, D.
Hope that you have all your dreams come true as well.
Merry Christmas. God Bless.

Cloudia said...

Sending you warm aloha!

Carol said...

Miracles DO happen...and dreams DO come true!! To many many more Christmas Dreams in the future!!

the walking man said...

*nods*