Friday, February 20, 2009

Check Me Out...


This is about the most you're getting out of me this weekend. I will be back at school tonight, all day tomorrow, and all day Sunday. No break for me this week. It's okay, though. I only have to do this on two different weekends this semester. It could be worse...

I was notified today that one of my posts is being featured in today's edition of Five-Star Friday! Boy, am I honored! They feature some great writing over there. Check it out here.

Makes me kind of feel like a super-hero.



(I stole this idea from Coal Miner's Granddaughter today...go see her to find out how to make your own super-hero comic book cover!)

Love all around - D

12 comments:

Jay said...

Congratulations on the feature! And good luck with school. We'll miss you, but I expect you'll enjoy yourself!

Not Afraid to Use It said...

Ooooh! Congrats on Five Star Friday! Haven't we had the most amazing Friday ever? LOL

SandyCarlson said...

Congratulations! Wonderful news.

Ms Hen said...

Wow... congratulations. I love the way you express yourself.

Betty ann

Cloudia said...

Very cool!
I'm happy for you, Dear. Aloha-

loong said...

yes,you are honored.good luck

Jo said...

Wow! Congratulations!

I just read your anniversary post as well. Happy Anniversary!

You have not changed at all since then. Still cute! :-)

Ghost Dansing said...

that's pretty kewl.... congratulations...

Deedee said...

Congrats on your Five Star acknowledgement, and more importantly, your anniversary!

Daryl said...

All cool news ..

Love the wings!

Meredith Teagarden (The Things We Carried) said...

fabulous news! Congrats!

Coal Miner's Granddaughter said...

Congrats on having your post featured! Woo hoo!

And I think we should start the Bloggers' League of Justice. Seriously. :)