Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Writing

I actually wrote something again--a book review. I'll link it on my blog here when it comes out, just so you can see that I am back at it again.

It was a challenge to string my thoughts into words and my words into sentences, but before I knew it, I was having to edit out bits and pieces to keep down the word count. Something in me needed to put some words on the page. Something in me needed to take that baby step toward being me again, healing past the hurt of April 3, 2009.

Stay with me. I'll write more later. I promise.

Peace - D
[image credit]

4 comments:

Maggie May said...

Never give up writing because you are gifted.
Wishing you every success with it. X

Nuts in May

highlander1463 said...

I can't wait to read it. I am sure it will be great as usual.

Jennifer H said...

I'm so glad you're still writing. You have a gift, and we're all lucky when we have the chance to see it.

xoxo

Syd said...

Good for you Doris. I'm glad that you are writing and blogging. The healing will continue.