Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Love Remains the Same

How could it not? It doesn't just die.

I've gotten some great support and encouragement, and nothing will stop me from finishing my masters program. I'm meant to help others who are going through what I've gone through with the loss of my daughter. Whatever it takes, however long, I'm in it. The head of the Thanatology department wrote me back last night and said that I had 7 years to finish the program once I was enrolled, so the "break" I took didn't hurt me. I'm still in. It's a little late for me to start the Spring semester (especially because of finances), but I'm planning on taking a couple of classes over the summer terms.

That's all I've got right now. Enjoy the music....Peace - D

4 comments:

BREZZ said...

i'm happy to hear that your break didn't screw things up-- best of luck to you on your new adventure :))

i love that song! i've heard it a thousand times by now-- but i will never hear it the same way again.
i don't know how i never 'heard' that in it before.
hmmm.

i hope you have a good day today
hugz
b

Syd said...

Good for you. I am rooting for you Doris.

Maggie May said...

Plunge yourself into your study and you will feel better.
Glad you are still able to continue with it.
The short break won't affect the outcome I am sure.

Nuts in May

Ms Hen said...

You are showing that you are going to NOT just survive but thrive.. :) YAY.