Saturday, October 9, 2010

My new 'do


Sometimes you just have to treat yourself. That's what I did this morning, to a little Beautification(TM), as the lovely Daryl would say!

I had a good feeling about this new hairdresser, and I wasn't wrong. She put a couple different color highlights into my hair and toned down the base color a bit. I kept my glasses off for the entire cut, so I didn't see it all until I saw the finished product. What do you think?

The first thing I said was, "Oh, I have to go test drive a Camaro now!"

I love this hair. I needed a little lift right about now. This is just what the doctor ordered.

Hope you're having a beautiful weekend. Peace - D

5 comments:

Cloudia said...

So HAPPY


so see YOU



looking SO WELL!!!!!!



Warm Aloha from Waikiki

Comfort Spiral

Maggie May said...

Love the *do*.
Hope it makes you feel better.
Maggie X

Nuts in May

Syd said...

You look great Doris. I think that it makes you look like a young girl. Very cool.

the walking man said...

Loooks good...not having my glasses on nor having my hands free might get me a hair cut...might mind you.

Daryl said...

I think its the perfect langth/shape and makes you look even more lovely... and I am betting its easy-peasy to care for! Yea for beautification™!!!!!!!