Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Stella Got Her Groove Back!

It's been an interesting 24 hours, but I can feel my old self coming back. I'm feeling strong, confident, and ready to rock and roll. I'm hoping this is my last week in therapy, because I'm ready to get back to work and my life. Time to move on and be the highly-competent person that I know myself to be. Once again, I let someone run and (try to) ruin my life, but I'm back, baby! Once I get to feeling like my old self again, it will be much harder for someone to manipulate me into doing something I don't want to do or don't feel I'm ready for. I can feel the forgiveness running through my veins, and I no longer feel as though there was anything else I could have done for Stephanie, for Denise, or for Kim. I did my best, and now it's time to do my best for me.

My theme song of the day is the explicit version of Cee Lo Green's song. This is for you, and you know who you are!

4 comments:

Maggie May said...

Yes...... you must think more of yourself.
A new start. Always possible.
Maggie X

Nuts in May

Sandi McBride said...

If we don't look after ourselves, I ask you this, who will? It's better to be selfish than selfless.
Good luck girl, get on with it now!
Sandi

B said...

Yay!

Daryl said...

Always always always put you first!