Sunday, May 1, 2011

Wordless

Between the medical problems (including, now, another drug allergy) and the life issues, I find myself to be in absolute shock sometimes, unable to string my thoughts together into anything interesting. I am hoping this passes soon, because I have the opportunity now to work on the memoir. I have to get back to it soon. I know I'll get there. All in due time.

Meanwhile, I invite you to visit any of the wonderful blogs listed in the right-hand pane. My friends produce some wonderful thoughts and beautiful photographs. They are definitely worth a visit!

8 comments:

Mike Golch said...

Hang in there Kiddo,Hugs and Prayers.

RiverPoet said...

Thanks, Mike. This too shall pass. D

Maggie May said...

Sorry to hear about all your health problems.
As you know, my attitude is to live for the day.(Otherwise I'd have never been able to cope with all the uncertainty of our health and family problems.)
You will get there in the end.
Maggie X

Nuts in May

Mental P Mama said...

You are on the right track...taking care of yourself is job #1!

Dianne said...

I know all too well how health issues can drain all the life force - I just push back and keep moving
Hugs

Sandi McBride said...

When you find the faith in yourself that all your friends have in you, you'll lick this thing!
hugs
Sandi

Daryl said...

See .. I am not alone in believing you are one tough cookie .. unsweetened!

Syd said...

Glad that you are okay.