Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The new site

Please come visit me at my new blog, The Way Through, and read about inspiring parents who turned grief on its head!

Like this story about the mother who fought for and got a mandatory bicycle helmet law on the books in Florida after her daughter was killed when she was hit by a car. Change came from tragedy, and now we all wear our helmets!

D

(I'd love it if you'd Follow me there!)

[Note: The words "The Way Through" and "this story" will both get you there. Also, since the new blog is WordPress, there isn't a Follow button. My bad. Instead, subscribe by selecting "Entries RSS" in the "Meta" section, lower part of the right-hand navigation pane. See you there!]

5 comments:

Daryl said...

There's nothing to click to follow ... but I will come back

TSannie said...

Do a link on the words The Way Through! (I'll be there!)

TSannie said...

Gracias!

Syd said...

Will you still have this blog? Hope all is well with you.

RiverPoet said...

Keep me on your roster as Poetic License, too, folks. I just want to make sure you know about The Way Through. Rare is the person who doesn't know someone who has lost a child.

D