Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I thought I lost my blog!

...and that was a bad feeling.

I have poured a lot of my soul into this blog, and I'd like to get back to - and to my other blog @ http://thewaythrough.org. School is almost over for the spring. I have my thesis course this summer and then a couple of spring classes next year, after which, I'll have my M.S. in Technical Communication Management. And after which I hope to finish my book (if I don't get it done this fall).

Yes, I'm still alive. I'm still here. I'm still writing - I just haven't been writing here. I think I need to do more of this and less of that (Facebook). Facebook seems to attract drama-rama, although I have come across a lot of old friends whom I thought I would never see again.

And oh my, have I gotten support from folks when I was grieving at my worst. I'm doing better now. I hope I still have a few stragglers around, because I'm back. I've missed you!

<3 <3 <3 - Peace, D


5 comments:

the walking man said...

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO The Doris is back.

Hiya kiddo! Congratulations on sticking to your education goals and finally posting again, I was thrilled to see your blog move up n my list!

FB can be a real time suck eh? I go for about 40 minutes in the morning answer and ask, respond and leave for the day...

You doing all right these days or busy as the guy who disturbed the bee hive?

TSannie said...

That is the best photo EVER! So very glad you're back! Added back to my blog roll! Thanks for that.

Daryl Edelstein said...

Good to see you looking so happy!

Maggie May said...

Glad to see you looking & feeling so much better.

Blogger has changed everything around. I don't find posting so easy now! Glad you didn't lose your blog.
Maggie X

Nuts in May

Syd said...

Nice to read you again, Doris. Sounds as if your graduate work is going well.